Extending Harvard's excellenceto students at every stage of learning
Study online or on campus, for credit or noncredit
The Harvard Division of Continuing Education offers open-enrollment courses, professional development seminars, and degrees and certificates. Choose from an array of subjects, including management, liberal arts, information technology, and environmental management.
- Evening and online courses in the fall and spring
- Degrees and professional certificates
- Intensive courses in January
- English for non-native speakers
- Courses for degree credit or enrichment
- Study abroad programs
- High school program
- On-campus housing
- English for nonnative speakers
Intensive two-day programs to build career skills.
Peer teaching for retirees.