Harvard Executive Education
Harvard Business School
Opportunities for business leaders to reflect and recalibrate, allowing them to disrupt old patterns and discover new approaches to organizational change.
- Intensive programs in areas like entrepreneurship, social enterprise, and strategy
- Comprehensive leadership programs
- An MBA alternative
Harvard Extension School
Open-enrollment courses in more than 60 diverse topic areas, offered in the evening or online in fall, spring, and January terms.
- Open-enrollment courses
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Graduate certificates
Harvard Graduate School of Design
Educating leaders who build the world: programs span design, architecture, real estate, technology, finance, planning, leadership, and economic development.
- Teaching teams composed of Harvard faculty, renowned authors, executives, investors, developers, architects, policy makers, and government officials
- A learning experience that combines groundbreaking research and insights with real-world experience
- Practical insights and valuable lessons that can be put into action, right away
Harvard Graduate School of Education
Online and on-campus programs designed to make a direct impact on the practice of education professionals, the work of schools and institutions, and the lives and learning of students.
- Programs for early childhood educators, policymakers, and researchers
- K-12 programs for teachers, school leaders, district administrators, and other professionals
- Higher education leadership development programs
Harvard Kennedy School
Programs that strengthen the capabilities of global leaders who are committed to adding public value and solving complex challenges.
- Transformative one- to four-week certificate programs
- Leadership development across sectors and organizations
- Programs addressing public management, national security, policy development, and more
Harvard Law School
Open-enrollment and custom programs to help law firm and corporate counsel leaders develop skills and strategies for leading in the legal profession.
- Immersive week-long courses for current and emerging law firm leaders
- Four-day course for general counsel and chief legal offices
- Private programs for law firms and law departments tailored to current leadership needs
Program on Negotiation
Offers programs that help professionals acquire effective negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills.
- Taught by negotiation experts from Harvard, MIT, and Tufts
- Negotiation and Leadership: three- and four-day programs for executives and managers Harvard Negotiation Institute: intensive two- or five-day workshops for lawyers and executives
- Negotiation Master Class: two-day advanced programs for experienced negotiators
Harvard Medical School
Focused on developing strategies for optimizing patient care, the Medical School offers on-campus and online learning opportunities for physicians and healthcare professionals.
- On-campus short courses in specialized medical topics
- Online learning modules, webcasts, and DVDs
Harvard Professional Development
Intensive, noncredit programs on the Harvard campus open to high-performing managers and small business owners. Topics include:
- Innovation and strategy
- Leadership and management
- Digital marketing
- Communication and negotiation
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Opportunities for health care leaders to expand their skills and understanding through applied courses in:
- Health care Leadership and management
- Occupational and environmental health and safety
- Research improvement and innovation, and public health education
- Health policy and organizational strategy
- Health, wellness, and nutrition
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Scientifically and clinically relevant continuing education courses for dental professionals seeking to review, enhance, and expand their basic science and clinical knowledge.
- Custom and open-enrollment programs offered regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Programs led by Harvard School of Dental Medicine faculty
- Topic areas include dental leadership, research methodology, periodontics, prosthodontics, implant dentistry, endodontics, orthodontics, and other specialties